Author Topic: red tassel earrings  (Read 250 times)

Offline KermitWen

• Email
red tassel earrings
« on: July 28, 2020, 04:25:01 »
red tassel drop earrings red white blue tassel earrings

Red Tassel Earrings

Rusty red tones will add a splash of color to your outfit. The tassels are wonderful good quality and certainly tends to make a for a bold statement piece.

What did surprise me was the size, the teardrop earrings are a lot smaller sized than anticipated. I placed a quarter subsequent to the teardrop earring so that you can see the size comparison. Like other reviewers have stated, they are pretty light weight, so I will be adding a back to the earrings so they don't fall off.

Every earring measures 1.5 inches lengthy. These are a good addition to my accessories and are specifically the colors that I necessary. I ordered the Rose teardrop and Orange howlite.

For the cost these are a excellent invest in, just be aware of the size and color. The colour was what I was seeking for and every thing, but my 1st pair broke. The string that kept the tassel on top rated together unraveled.

I notified the seller and they contacted me that day, refunded me for the earrings and sent me a new pair of the identical earrings. I recommend the earrings mainly because of their vibrant colour and I will be buying from this seller once again. Watch how to make the Red Tassel earrings in just a couple of effortless methods. These earrings have a lot of movement and are exciting to wear.

Make a number of in all of the other colors that the tassel comes in. Who does not like a vibrant fringe earring?!

Floral designs are chic all year round! Bring some floral into fall with this pair of dark red tassel earrings. These earrings feature dark red stones in a floral pattern with extended tassel specifics along the bottom. These are cute, mini red tassel earrings with gold metallic details. Super lightweight and versatile, these earrings are created of silk and surgical steel earring posts with 14K gold plated copper accents.